Sunday, May 2, 2010

Doing something a bit different - 2 pics/pup!

Both tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be very busy days for me, so I thought I would get these up today and hopefully, get the weights added in on Tuesday. If time and weather allows, I may be able to do some group shots - we will see.

I also did two shots of each pup - a body shot and one of their face. They are growing so fast and can't wait to get into the playground area, but they have to wait until their first vaccine. In the meantime, they run and chase between the two wood fenced pens, the alley and the puppy room.

They have also welcomed a newcomer into their midst.

Here is Miss Rose. Week 9 - 8 lbs.





Miss Pumpkin. Week 9 - 10 and 1/2 lbs.





Navy Boy. Week 9 - 13 and 1/4 lbs.





Kelly Green - Week 9 - 10 and 3/4 lbs.





Miss Fudge at Week 9 is 9 and 1/2 lbs.





Mr. Spot - Week 9 is 11 lbs.





Miss Lavender - Week 9 is 10 and 3/4 lbs.


3 comments:

  1. "pulchritudinous"

    Got bored calling them cute, so I got out my thesaurus Can't wait to see them again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay....I really had to go to my trusty Webster's Dictionary for that one. I thought you sneezed!!! You DO have way too much time on your hands and need to get a puppy quick!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're ready whenever you are!!!

    ReplyDelete