Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh my, my, my...they are 10 weeks!

Wow! They are 10 weeks old and grow more beautiful each week - at least I think so!! I do not have a pic of Miss Rose because she went on an 'over night' but I will add her as soon as I return on Friday.

These babies are growing like tumbleweeds and eating like grasshoppers - food disappears in seconds. Then it is chasing, wrestling and general mayhem for about 45 minutes. Finally, all pooped out, they take a nice nap.

At the moment I am not sure of either Mr. Spot or Miss Rose's placements. We are doing a 'test run' for a guardianship for Rose and waiting for a decision for guardianship with Mr. Spot. So, any interested locals reading this should contact me.

Enjoy the up close shots everyone! They each had a special time running around the front yard and through the gardens......not enough hands on my body! :+)

Miss Lavender. Riley was a riot outside! She could not get enough exploring. (12 1/2 lbs.)


Miss Fudge. Emme is not the least bit embarrassed about the dirt on her chin! (10 3/4 lbs.)


Miss Kelly Green. Finley really knows how to use those eyes! (visiting)


Miss Pumpkin. Stella was all leaps and bounds in the grass! Absolutely in heaven. (12 lbs.)


Navy. Seamus smelled most of the flowers, tasted a few and tried to pull a bush out. Oops! (15 lbs.)


Mr. Spot. A gleeful guy who is full of mischief & charm! 'Reuben' has a Guardian Home. (12 1/2 lbs.)


'Camden Rose' will be added to my breeding program. I am looking for a local Guardian Home for her. She is a delight! (9 lbs.)

5 comments:

  1. I swear they get cuter and cuter by the week! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day (and Olive too:-)! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly did! We are all waiting for Olive now. She is very round and being quite picky about eating. Getting close! Soon, Amy you will be watching the litter that has YOUR puppy in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our plan not to come for another visit until pick up day is being challenged by these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! They are so darn cute!

    Olive appears to be close to whelping, so I had to cancel a visitor for today. Felt badly, but right now, Olive is a priority.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking that we might see Olive's pups on pick up day. Give her our best and we hope she has a speedy and easy delivery!

    ReplyDelete