Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our future hopeful.

Annabelle Doodles of New England is delighted to welcome Miss 'Dancing Matilda' to our home. I picked up 'Tillie' on Thursday from my dear friend and fellow breeder Stefani of Ocean State Labradoodles. Our handsome stud, Rumple was bred to her apricot parti girl Jazzy and Tillie was one of the four parti-patterns produced in the litter of six.

At first Tillie was a bit overwhelmed with my rambunctious group who are one and a half weeks older than she is, but it only took less than 24 hours for her to completely mesh in with her new adoptees.

She has conquered the doggie door with panache and holds her own at the food bowl (even though she is half their size!). Learned how to use the Lixit Water bottles in minutes and plays tug, chase, hide and seek and 'catch me if you can' with her 'new' siblings.

In time, Tillie will be placed in a guardian home if all her prelim testing goes well. She will be a miniature and if bred, will produce parti, abstract and solid pups in the 20 pound range and about 17 inches tall at best. I hope you all find her as outrageously adorable as I do!














5 comments:

  1. Wow, she is incredible! The timing my be perfect... When she is ready to have her first litter, Kathy and I will be ready for our SECOND puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you tell Kathy this??? You are a man obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, I may have failed to discuss that with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, she is just gorgeous! Her markings are beautiful! Give Olive a hug from us:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has been getting lots of hugs and kisses. :+) Her belly is growing!

    ReplyDelete