Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A busy morning for surgeries today! Update.

After I dropped the pups off, I immediately got busy rearranging the puppy room into a 'hospital ward'.
Luna (Teal), picked out her own crate to rest in after having a small snack.
As is typical of the male species, their surgeries are MUCH easier and Murphy was doing
his best to cheer up Charlie (Red) who was settled way in the back of the crate.
Here he is again, showing compassion to Molly, who settled into her private 'room'.  :+)
I was greeted by these four little monkeys this morning.  They are up and running like nothing happened.
I will say they were not happy about being individually crated last night and let me know loud and clear!  I am hoping
each night will get better and they will have an excellent start by the time you all pick them up on Saturday.  All of them are
now taking a nap.  Hmmm....I could use one of those!  :+)
Posted by PicasaIf you noticed, the doors are not shut on the crates.  The pups are free to move about if they wish right now.  I know they will need to use the outdoors for pottying due to long drinks of water and a small meal.  Later tonight, I will give each of them a pain pill after they have pottied for the last time.  I will then close the crate doors for the long night ahead. 

2 comments:

  1. That is quite a sight. Would the serenading be classified as a lullaby to lull you to sleep? Probably not the tune you would choose. Haha. Felix still actually really likes his crate. He always got lots of treats in it, so it was always a good thing. Now he likes to go in and have a nap in the afternoon and occaisionally at other times if he wants to get away from kids or whatever. Still loving the pictures. You will have some very happy families very soon when they get their adorable puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took the pups outside to potty and then each got a bite of cooked chicken in their crates. Now they are yowling like crazy. Prior to this, they were all happily sleeping on the pup room floor. This is why I only begin crate training during the last week. I know once they leave, I will be able to catch up on some sleep!

    Last night it was just about an hour, tonight I hope it is a bit less. Hopefully by the time they go home, it will only be about 10 minutes or so. :+)

    ReplyDelete