Friday, May 11, 2012

Prepared for everyone's arrival tomorrow!

'Good Golly, Miss Molly!'
Murphy Tucker O'Brien
  Tomorrow brings an end to my relationship with these pups and the beginning of yours.  I hope your experience with them will be as wonderful as mine has been.


The group is outside playing in both paved pens as they are doing so well with their healing.  Charlie (red) is still trying her best to climb the slide as are the others.


Charlie
Both yesterday and today, I have been able to do some leash walking with them.  Yesterday it was just in the yard and all of them were a bit sheepish.  Today, they were much more bold.  Charlie and Murphy, especially, were quite happy to be exploring at the end of the leash.  I took them all across the street as that was an entirely new place and they did very well.  I always make them sit when I stop and reward them with a treat.  Molly, (pink) still needs to build more confidence and Luna (Teal) is also a bit cautious but they have come a long way and with more exposure and treats will become quite good on a leash.


Last night, they all did very, very well with crating.  Barely 10 minutes of objection and slept peacefully from 11:10 pm to 6 am.  What a difference from the first night!  Whoopie!!








Luna


Their packets are all made up and tucked into their tote bags and I just finished their baths for the big day tomorrow.  We are ready, ARE YOU????  :+)
They are still a bit damp when I took these pictures but what a gorgeous crew they are!  I am sure you will get lots of compliments on both their good looks and sweet temperaments.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's been such fun watching these last two litters grow up! I swear Joyce, your pictures get funnier with every litter! Thanks for sharing their lives with us. Best wishes to all the pups and their new families for a happy, fun-filled life together!

    ReplyDelete