Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 yr. olds from Olive x Chico 5/15/10!!!

I cannot believe how times flies around here.  Brewster's owners emailed me about their 'wonder dog' and of course I wanted to post and hope that more siblings will send me their 2 year old pics.  (HINT!)

Here is the very handsome Brewster to start things off!
Mac
I love this pic of Felix.  Although his coat looks bleached out, it is the sun -
Felix is all black as you can see in the picture below.  :+)

Felix sure know how to pick a comfortable spot!  That couch just beckons for a nap!!


Callie is another beauty from this litter!  Thanks for the new photo Kerry!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful dogs. Felix says "Hi and Happy Birthday" to his littermates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to those who sent pics! I wish we had a recent pic of all of them. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Brewster rests his head on the arm of the couch exactly like Felix! One of his signature poses - must be in the blood:-) Love the pics! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete