Sunday, November 18, 2012

PIPER MOON is available for a Guardian Home!

Piper Moon was a 'chosen' pup from the moment of her birth.
However, there are more than good looks when I am looking for a pup
to add to my program.  Piper will need extensive testing and lots of socialization and
training before becoming a breeding girl for ADNE.  She has a soft and tender personality.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?
  • Would like a local placement (within an hour or so of our location).
  • Prefer a calm home with structure.
  • Will bring Piper for socialization and obedience classes.  If Piper continues obedience courses and passes the class for  'Canine Good Citizen', I will reimburse you the fee for that particular class.
  • Patience and kindness are a must!
  • Your 'deposit' of $1,250.00 is returned at the end of our contract (three litters)
    if Piper becomes a breeder and she remains with you.
  • Piper is yours to keep for the above fee if she is not bred (no refund) and you must spay her.
  • Contact:   Joyce at 207-676-5579.  Let's talk!  :+)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love them!!!!!!! Look at those faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how badly I want to move to within a 50 mile radius of you! Sigh. We'll just have to wait until the time is right for our 2nd Annabelle doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, also meant to say how much I LOVE the names of these two! How did you arrive at them? You usually have a good story to go along with your names :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I always have a story. Actually Piper Moon is a 'take off' from the old movie with Ryan and Tatum O'Neil of 'Paper Moon'. It is a play on words. I had a hard time thinking of another name for the second girl until the tv series 'The Charmed Ones' popped into my head. Piper was the name of one of the sisters and Prudence is the eldest sister who was always very 'intellectual' hence Purple Girl was named 'Charming Prudence'. It just fits her to a 'T'. :+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, got it. I love that movie, and I really love the names you chose!

      Delete
  5. Oh my stars, look at those precious little faces advertising themselves! Who could say no?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce is the best breeder to be a Gaurdian Home for! She is fantastic! Those are some sweet faces. I of course especially love the little black one. Olive makes the greatest dogs and has such a beautiful coat! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete