Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time is rushing by like the wind! (7 wks.)

I finally finished doing the individual pics!  Whew!  The sun was going down and I had to do three repeats, but we got it done before the darkness descended.  I love the morning sunshine, but the early evenings are less welcomed. 

Lots going on for me this week beginning bright and early tomorrow morning with the pups' first temperament test!  This will tell me what I need to work on for each pup as an individual to help them become more well rounded.  When my trainer does the second one is when everyone knows who was matched to whom.  :+)  I know you are all patiently waiting.

Tuesday is a long day with my vets for routine testing on one of my studs and Thursday, I find out how many pups Pearl should be having.  Exciting stuff happening all over the place around here!
 
Teal Girl weighs 7 lbs. at 7 weeks.  A perfect score!!
Black Girl has always been on the heavy side and this week is no
exception.  At 7 wks., she is 8 lbs.  I think her head alone, weighs a pound!
Red Boy weighs 7 1/4 lbs. at 7 weeks.  Targeting to be his daddy's size.
Orange Girl is also a hefty 8 lbs. this week.  She is still a
gentle sole who loves attention.
Green Boy has the squishiest face!  He is 8 lbs. at 7 weeks.
At least this week you can see that he does have eyes!
Lastly, Purple Girl.  The smallest of the group at 6 1/2 lbs. 
Don't think she can't hold her own though! 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Good lord, they are all so cute! Purple and Green especially look like stuffed teddy bears in these pictures! Have a fun (if busy) week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love to look at your puppy pictures. Such a sweet litter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This litter is certainly bittersweet, as mom Olive will now be spayed and I will have no breeding ladies at our home - only guardian girls at times of whelp. I will miss having a bird's eye view on pups developing in a pregnant girl on a daily basis. :+(

    It seems that the Cowboy x Olive/Clara Belle combo is most definitely a hit when it comes to offspring! I sure hope that I find two great guardian homes for the two I am hoping to keep in my program to move forward with. Just yesterday, Pearl's guardian told me 'anyone that wants to know how a guardianship works is welcome to contact me'. What a nice thing to say! :+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such an awesome breeder and it is a pleasure to be a Gaurdian Home for you.

      Delete
    2. If I ever find a job in Maine, I'll definitely be applying to the guardian program! Until then...

      Delete
    3. Wish we were closer, I'd take black girl in a heartbeat! As usual your pups are gorgeous and wonderful.

      Delete