Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pearl and pups are doing well at 1 full week old.

Rainbow Girl is a chunk at 1.8 lbs.  I love her dash of white on her head.
Green Boy weighs 1.1 lbs. and has no markings.
Blue Boy is a bookend of his sister on top.  1/8 lbs.


This little chocolate girl will turn Lavender like her brother above.
She is a tiny thing at 15 ozs.  Candidate for a guardian home.



Here is the crew all snuggled together.  This gives you a better idea of their size and lovely coats.
The above single pics are zoomed in close.










Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Oh, jeez, coffee, tea, or me? Seriously? That's a no-brainer. I'd give up coffee AND tea if I had to choose between that and an Annabelle doodle!

    Adorable photos, Joyce :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Iced Caramels are such chunks - I need both hands to hold them already. Daddy, Coriander, has such a rugged frame and it is obvious these two pups inherited it. Lovely coats on them all and those heads are super!

    Isn't that the cutest coffee cup???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, the coffee cup is rather overshadowed in the cute department ;-)

      Delete
    2. I think it is enhanced by its contents! Ha, ha! I was so happy to be able to use it with this litter as its uses are limited. I happened by it looking for something to use for their 1 week 'mug' shots! :+)

      Delete
    3. Haha! "Mug" shots :-)

      Delete
  3. So cute! We miss our girl, but are so happy to see the great work she is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you are missing your girl. My last pick up from Olive's litter is tomorrow. After that, you may want to come and say hello to Pearl and her new babes. After all, guardians have special privileges.

    ReplyDelete