Monday, November 12, 2012

Wow! My choices are getting harder and harder to pick. Olive's pups at 8 wks.

Black Girl still makes my heart pitter patter. 9 1/2 lbs.  



Purple Girl is sometimes cautious but loving, like her mom.   8 1/2 lbs. 
Green Boy holds conversations with me.  Most of the time it is 'When's dinner'?  10 lbs.
Orange Girl is sweet and loves to be close.... wants to be your best friend.  10 lbs.
Red Boy is very soft natured, a cuddler ....an animated Teddy Bear.  8 3/4 lbs.
Teal Girl is outgoing, sweet, social and loves life!   8 3/4 lbs.
If you have not already done so, it would be great if I received THREE of your preferences at this time.  Please do not list them in order as in #1, #2, etc.  I just want three collar colors (i.e. Red, Orange, etc.) I an NOT guaranteeing that the pup you are assigned is one of the three because we still have not done the second temperament test yet but I do like having a list to work from if the opportunity presents itself.  Please email me personally, not on the AnnaBlog.  Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment