Friday, October 11, 2013

Exploring the puppy area at six weeks.

Black Boy checking out the caterpillar.
The girls eyeing their brothers.
No stone should be left unturned.
Purple peeking over the bar, Rainbow and Green kissy-pooing.
Looks like Teal Boy is going to call a meeting.
Yes, some hobb-nobbing going on here.  I guess tunnels work as well as water fountains for gossiping..
They love going up and down this ramp!
Oh my...if Purple grabs hold of.....OUCH!
Still friends even after the bite.  :+)
We fit through!
Black Boy's intense stare.
Time for a nap?  Wait for me!!!
This is the first time I have let my puppies loose in the play area so soon.  Generally, I wait until they are 8 weeks, not six.  However, they are loving it.  They have been outdoors every day but in the enclosed pen.  I will allow them to have 'free time' in the play area weather permitting.  I know they expended a lot of energy because they all crashed on their bed in the puppy room.  A good puppy is a tired puppy.  :+)     



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment