Thursday, October 31, 2013

RED SOCKS (SOX) RULE!

CONGRATULATIONS BOSTON STRONG!

 
Posted by Picasa

Milo, Lilly, Quechee, Black Boy and Flynn (hiding underneath the group) are
celebrating your incredible achievement!
RED SOX RULE!!

By the way, we had the best trip to the CERF vet this morning.  I had fed the litter a slightly smaller portion of food early.  Then a good friend of mine, Heather of Blueberry Cottage Labradoodles, gave me this great idea of putting a filling into a PVC 'elbow' joint.  I bought several of them yesterday and after washing them, put just a swipe of peanut butter in both ends of the five elbows and placed them into the back after I loaded the puppies in.  SUCH happiness...and content puppies!

After having their 'snack', each of the pups kept putting their paws and faces on the windows of my wagon to look out.  I have never seen so many smiling faces on passerbys!  People honked, waved and laughed all the way down Highway 95 as I drove to Portsmouth, NH for their exam.

I just know that a lot of people went into work today in a wonderful frame of mind after witnessing these five cuties peering out the windows as they traveled down the road.  What a way to start the day!  :+)

2 comments: