Monday, October 14, 2013

We are enjoying the pumpkin season! (7 weeks)

Green Boy continues to be the largest in the litter at 7 3/4 lbs.
Teal Boy is not far behind his bro at 7 lbs.
Rainbow Girl sports a white collar now because she and Green Boy look so much alike.
I needed to have a collar that showed up better.  6 3/4 lbs.
Purple Girl weighs 6 3/4 lbs. this week.
I think we all know who this is - Black Boy!  6 1/2 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
I will take them for another ride this week to keep them 'car savvy'.  This is also the week for Temperament testing with a trainer.  We shall see how that goes.  Assignments can be as early as the weekend!

Tomorrow they are being visited by a family with two adolescent children, so they will have lots of fun and get some good social exercise.  I have given them the full run of the puppy play area as well as access to the puppy room, so they dash about at will.  I keep the gate to the actual puppy pen closed as I want them to think 'outside' to go potty rather than using the litter box.  I am so thrilled that the weather has been good for lots of outdoor play.

All of you have visited the pups and have a pretty good idea of your preferences.  This would be a good time to send me a private email about the three that appeal to you the most.  This will help break any 'ties' that the trainer and I might have after the temperament sessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment