Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The rain held off, so I was able to take some pics of the pups today.

Often during the day, I will go out with them and toss a ball or toy, etc. just to get them to potty and mingle. Here are several shots I took at random.

Gathering around the toy I threw.

I wonder what Sir Winston is thinking about?

Look at the size difference between Elvis and Pippin!

Sweet Daisy and adorable Pippin.

Elvis showing off to Daisy.

Love this shot of Elvis!

Daisy is such a content pup.  Just goes about her business.

Chasing a ball.

Coming when called with ears a'flappin'!

Sharing a pine branch.  

I think I have all the paperwork done and their bags are packed.  I will soon be saying 'Goodbye' to both Sir Winston and Daisy Saturday morning.  I hope their owners are ready!

3 comments:

  1. Joyce thank you so much for the updates and fun pictures...it is very much appreciated, we are ready to take Sir Winston home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see you on Saturday morning bright and early! Be ready to be charmed. :+)

      Delete
  2. I think Elvis's feet are about the cutest thing ever.

    Ya ready for the chorus, Joyce? Cause here it comes: What a stellar group of puppies!

    ReplyDelete