Friday, June 20, 2014

Tomorrow, Elvis and Pippin will go to their homes but I could not resist an 11 week pic of them.

As my husband likes to call them, 'Mutt and Jeff' have been with us for an extended week as Elvis' family was on vacation. It worked out perfectly as both of them enjoyed each other's company and are best of friends. They will certainly miss each other but I know they will both get plenty of attention in their new homes.

We are celebrating the upcoming Fourth of July holiday early.  :+)


Elvis at 11 weeks and 13 lbs. of squeezably soft fur.

Merry Pippin.  Eleven weeks and 8 lbs. - a firecracker.  :+)

Tomorrow, I am delivering both these babies in Massachusetts.  I am meeting Elvis' owners in one town (their second doodle from me); and on my way back home, visiting Pippin's new home and her guardian, Rosemary. Certainly a day of anticipation for some and a touch of sadness for me.  Another litter placed in great homes with great people.  My sadness is brief.  :+)

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, after pippins beading career her retirement should be spent as a cover dog for doodle calendars. WOW! You keep telling me your no professional photographer but she is making you look like one! Head tilt and angle, paw up AND a smile! Little Miss Americana. Bittersweet day for you, I am sure your will miss there antics around and about. So lets make lots of puppies this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha, Jill. Pippin is a natural - a photographer's dream model. She loves the camera and the camera loves her. She has wonderful expression that is easy to capture. I added these two with their families to the going home post done earlier. Thanks for the compliment. :+)

    ReplyDelete