Tuesday, June 3, 2014

We had a few things on our agenda today.

Bright sunshine and warm temps prompted me to set up the Tugboat and put some water in it to entice the pups to check it out.  No one jumped in willingly, but they certainly gave it a thorough lookie-loo.  I will keep it out and fill it as the weather allows.

'Come see what this is'! says Elvis.

'Do you think it is very deep'? asks Pippin.

'Naaaa, the ball is in there and it is fine', claims Winston.
'Very interesting., but I am not going to be the first one in', states Daisy.

The pups love being outdoors and find all kinds of entertainment.

Tug o War is fun.

The Caterpillar Tunnel is always a hit.

Some times you just need a time out of all the playing.

Resting up for the next go around!

In the afternoon, we all headed to the CERF vet in Portsmouth, N.H.  This is the pups first long car ride and they were wonderful.

I put them in my portable 'Zip X-Pen'.  Once all are in, I put the cover on so they can't jump out.

Here is the hospital that we go to for CERF exams.

This is Dr. Cassotis who always enjoys giving my pups their eye exams.


3 comments:

  1. These pups are just adorable. They have major squishy cutie cuddle face factor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only is this litter sweet and cuddly - they are a quiet group overall. Except for Elvis when I prepare their food - he yoddles like a 'Hound Dog'!!! Such a glutton he is.....well he IS a big boy!

      Delete
  2. Ha Ha yoddles like a hound dog! I love it, his name suits him perfectly :D

    ReplyDelete