Sunday, December 7, 2014

Camden's 8 week pics are up!

Although a busy day, I had enough of a break between visitors to snap some pics.

Hopefully, I will manage to get them outside this week - I tried today, but no one had enough confidence to step through the door frame - they came REALLY close and are very interested but it did not happen.

Tomorrow, the group is going to my Canine Ophthalmologist for an eye check. This is so that I can know if the vet sees any possible eye disease which could make the pup blind. Always good to avert any such issues!

I will also be doing all the paperwork for your pup this week, so a name AS SOON AS POSSIBLE will be very helpful! Thank you so much for those that have already given me one. :+)

Lastly, the balance for your pup is due so please mail out personal checks this week in order for them to clear my bank. Personal checks are not accepted on Pick Up Day. Please email me personally if you have any questions.

Green Boy  - 6 1/2 lbs.

Grey Boy - 5 3/4 lbs.

Blue Boy 'BREWSTER' - 6 lbs.

Copper Girl  'CHELSEA' - 6 3/4 lbs.

Plum Girl 'FINLEY' - 5 lbs.

Glitter Girl - 7 1/2 lbs.

Red Boy - 5 3/4 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the holiday scarves... And the new names with faces. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+) The names are dribbling in. I am hopeful for all of them within a couple more days! I figure 8 weeks is long enough to be thinking of names! If you need someone to break a tie - I am your girl! :+)

    ReplyDelete