Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Temperament Testing is this Friday!

Those of you who sent in applications for the Camden x Emmett litter were sent a group email regarding your preferences. Just in case I used an email address that may have not been received, I wanted to post it here as well.

You should include all the puppies in your preference choices. You should also be thinking of names for a male or a female as once the selections have been made and accepted, I will ask for the balance to be sent AND a name for your pup to aid me in doing all the paperwork involved.

I totally understand those of you who want a particular color and am happy to work within those parameters; however, please know that this could eliminate a great companion puppy for you and may bump you off the list as there are just so many pups of your preferred color. I will, of course, suggest you be added to my next litter or send you to a breeder that I know has your color as I do have a waiting list of clients open to all colors.

Lastly, the pups are going to the vets this morning for their first Distemper and Parvo shots.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment