Sunday, December 14, 2014

Camden's pups at 9 weeks! (UPDATE on surgeries!)

Ziggy - 9 lbs, the largest pup.

Grey Boy weighs 7 1/4 lbs.

Chelsea is 8 1/4 lbs.

Bentley is 8 1/2 lbs.

Finley remains the smallest at 5 3/4 lbs.

Oscar tips in at 6 3/4 lbs.

Brewster is 7 1/4 lbs.

Like everyone else, we are at full swing for the holidays. Shopping, cleaning, decorating, wrapping, baking....you all know what it is like.

Happily, the weather is allowing for more outside time for the pups which is just wonderful for them and me - they LOVE it out there!

Tomorrow all of them go to the vets for their spays and neuters. I will take advantage of this time to rearrange the room to accommodate their surgeries.

Busy, busy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday, December 15th, all the pups went in for surgeries. The females had an OVARIECTOMY aka OVE. The uterus was not removed. Informational sheets will be included in your packet for information on this type of surgery. It is very commonly done in Europe but not so much in the USA. After reading numerous articles, I have chosen this surgery over the OVH as a means of sterilization.

As I type, they are quiet after having a bit to eat and drink. Some were wrestling! I really want them to be settled but they feel too good! I will take pics tomorrow of how I divided the group.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hansen family! I always wait patiently for the call from my vet that all is fine but am on pins and needles until it comes in!

    ReplyDelete