Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hazel's litter has joined Tillie's litter in the Pup Room.

I was a bit hesitant to do it during this very cold week but the radiant floor works great and we also have a ceiling heater that comes on automatically if the temp drops too low. I also used a baby bumper for drafts and cover the pen at night with a blanket as another precaution. They seem to be very comfortable and are doing well. As I tend to be a hopeful individual, I even added a potty box to their spot and some have even used it! I am always amazed when this happens at such a young (2.3 wks.) age.

Hazel has taken to motherhood like a duckling to a pond and is doing a fabulous job.  :+)

This pic was taken when I first moved them in yesterday.

Hazel offering a snack.

She is so calm and comfortable.

Hazel looks like a very happy mom as evidenced by her big smile.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment