Monday, January 26, 2015

WHEW! We made it! (Tillie threesome)

It was a full day of traveling and let me tell you, these pups are AWESOME car travelers! None of the owners of these pups should have any traveling issues at all. Lovely bunch.

We started out the day with Louie going in for his neuter - which went great! Then a repeat trip to get all three their Health Certificates and lastly, a trip in the opposite direction for their eye exams which were all normal!  Yea!  Stools were also all normal so double Yea! Yea!!

By the way, these pups were held by loving arms wherever I went today. Louie was never in a crate at all at my vets, he just went from one vet tech to the next. They are so irresistible. If spoiled, please don't blame me!!

When driving to the eye vet, the snow began to arrive which was a bit early but I was able to drive home just fine.  We are all now hunkered down and ready for Mother Nature to humble us once again.

I will finish up the puppy packs for each of you tonight and then relax..... ahhhhh...life is good.  :+)


2 comments:

  1. Good news all around and it's great that all that was accomplished before the storm really hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! I was really worried about getting everything done with the possibility of losing power, etc. but not any more! :+)

    ReplyDelete