Friday, January 16, 2015

This morning Hazel's pack of seven cuties hit the 'slopes' here at ADNE!!

Yes!  Bright and early, Hazel's litter of snow bunnies and snowboarders decided to brave the cold weather and try their paws at enjoying the snow, moguls (and some, the lounge) here at ADNE.

They have spent the week practicing their skills using many techniques to improve their balance such as wrestling; increase strength (eating real food) and upping their liquid intake (water). As you will see, all these efforts have paid off.  :+)

'Excuse me, did you say 'Black Diamond' trail?
Purple Girl at 4 wks and 2 3/4 lbs.

'Guys, all that packing and preparing for this trip has worn me out, I need a nap first.'
Blue Boy at 4 weeks and 2 1/2 lbs.

'Yes! I am ready, willing and able'  Hopefully, my hat stays on!
Green Girl at 4 wks. 2 1/2 lbs.

'Hey guys, did you see those snow bunnies on the other hill'? Whoa!!!
Red Boy at 4 weeks - 2 1/2 lbs.

'No, uh-ah. I am NOT going down THAT hill!'
Buttercup Girl at 4 weeks - 2 3/4 lbs.

'I will be at the lounge if anyone cares to join me.'
Russet Boy at 4 weeks.  2 1/4 lbs.

'Hmmmm.... slopes, lounge, slopes .... lounge......'
Camo Boy at 4 weeks and 2 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Are all of these cute puppies sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,

      No they are not, there is availability. Please contact me via my email: joycetabor@gmail.com

      Delete