Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ranger aka Blue Boy from the Camden x Emmett litter.



It is with much happiness that I post about Blue Boy, now Ranger, being in his permanent home. He was picked up this morning in spite of a bit of Mother Nature's nasty tricks.

This family owns an Annabelle doodle, Winston, from an earlier litter and exclaimed that what Ranger needed for a great placement is what they could offer and the arrangements were made.

When I met Winston, I knew this was the place for Blue Boy - as Winston is a perfect role model for this pup as well as the family dynamics!

This is a pic when they picked up Winston two years ago. :+)



2 comments:

  1. Yay, for blue boy! What a nice placement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this family understands what Ranger needs and has the experience to assure that he will succeed. I am just thrilled.

    ReplyDelete