Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I know how excited all of you are about getting your new pup.... however....

I cannot tell you which pup will be yours until they are temperament tested and my trainer and I go over all the applications to determine a good fit. This will not happen until July 9th and the testing will take most of the day to accomplish. Once done, I will call each and every one of you to tell you who you were matched with and if the pup is acceptable to you.  If yes, I will then ask for the name - so be thinking well in advance about possibilities! It is always in your favor to have both a name for a female or a male because as you visit, you can (will or may) change your mind about your favorites or preferences. I always like to keep a 'running tab' on your file as the weeks go by.

Don't box yourself into a corner, be open minded and flexible. If the choice is not what you had your heart set on, I will do my best to find you another breeder who can help you and refund your deposit no questions asked. My goal is to always do my best for my customers. Sometimes 'my best' does not always follow your heart's desire and I understand. Never settle!

:+)  Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment