Friday, June 19, 2015

Piper's pups have been outdoors!

Given that I have numerous doodles here, not only the pups, I had to do things a little out of my norm. Daisy Mae still uses the dogie door to go out to the puppy pen to potty, so I decided to close off my furthest pen for the pups to explore outdoors instead of my alleyway. By doing this, the pups are secure and my other doodles have full access to the play-yard.

I expect Piper will be going home this coming week as she is nursing less and less and the pups are eating more and more food. A good combination! Daisy is so very interested in the pups and will provide lots of attention and supervised interaction.

Here are some pics of the pups having their first exposure to the outdoors:

The 'igloo' dome is dark and cool inside.

Some pups chose to play with the soft tug toy.

The big slide is investigated by these two.

By far, their favorite item!

Some used the potty box.

Missed getting Pink Girl in this shot of silky blacks.

A 'sample' of the colors in this litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment