Saturday, June 6, 2015

Piper's pups at three weeks.

How about a refreshing cup of tea and a breakfast scone?? I do believe you won't find a more delightful blend of 'tea' than the ones below.

Violet Girl is the largest pup in the litter. 3 lbs. She LOVES to eat!

Green Boy is 2 1/4 lbs.

Dice Boy weighs 2 lbs.

Teal Boy is 2 lbs.

Purple Girl is also 2 lbs.

Red Boy is the smallest male at 1 3/4 lbs.

Brown Boy hits the scales at 2 lbs.

Dainty Pink Girl is 2 lbs.

Blue Boy is 2 1/2 lbs - a half a pound is his big head!  

Rainbow Girl is the smallest at 1 1/2 lbs.

The switch to the Puppy Room has brightened their world with all the sunshine and cool breezes. This photo shoot went very well with the pups being very cooperative.

They have begun to use the potty box with pup pads in it. Of course, they are a  L O N G way from actually using it regularly but I like to introduce it as early as possible. :+)

Enjoy your 'tea' and scones. :+)

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Violet Girl's cup runneth over, heh heh.
    All of them are just as cute as they can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie! Soon all those teeth will be erupting and they will be running all over the place. Oi, the pitter patter of 40 feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! 40 feet that just put it right in perspective for me. :) Let's not talk about how many toe nails will need trimming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, don't make me think about those nails, Jill! I already have done them twice and it will be a weekly event and in some cases, bi-weekly. I just keep telling myself 'they will be good, they WILL be good'!

    I have already switched to a larger litterbox and it has been just a few days since I put in the 'intro' one! I also added the Lixit water bottle but they have not discovered that yet. Truly, there are changes almost every couple of days. :+)

    ReplyDelete