Friday, June 5, 2015

Intro to their 'first' meal.

The pups are now settled in the Puppy Room and doing well.  Some still prefer to climb up and over stuffed animals to sleep amongst them in the little crevices - very cute to see. There are times that when I am counting, I really need to look under and around to locate everyone.

This morning, I decided to introduce them to a warm bowl of Goat's Milk with a tiny bit of Gerber's Baby Food Chicken in it. You can see that some of them dove right into it! The rest will follow at their own pace.

Blue, Green and Brown boys were very quick to gobble up the milk. Purple Girl was the only brave girl to try it.
It always makes me smile to watch them lick themselves and each other afterwards.  :+)

I will continue to intro a bowl of this mixture once a day for a bit and increase the offerings so that we can begin to reduce their dependence on Piper Moon.

After having another meal from Piper, the pups are staying awake just long enough to discover each other and do some mouth wrestling.  :+)

I cant believe I caught all of them in this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment