Saturday, June 13, 2015

Piper and Dublin's Litter at 4 weeks.

I certainly was grateful for some rain last night but bright and early this morning the sun shone in my window and I knew I had better get going. We had a family visit early last night and another coming this morning......so lots to do!

The light seemed good for pics in the den, so after feeding dogs and pups that was first on my agenda. I decided to accessorize the girls this week. I much prefer garden pics but it was still a bit wet from the showers.

Blue Boy is 3 1/4 lbs. I think he will grow to be in the low 30 lb range. Blue is showing a thick, wavy coat and a gentle demeanor at four weeks of age.

Purple Girl weighs 2 1/2 lbs. this week. A look at the chart would indicate that she will favor her mom's size of roughly   28 lbs. At this time, Purple is sweet and relatively quiet but ths can change as they age.  :+)

Rainbow Girl is also going to be in the 25 lb range. She now weighs 2 3/4 lbs. Easy to handle and sweet.

Teal Boy is a big client favorite already! I am sure it is his color and shine. :+) He weighs 2 3/4 lbs and will be a small male. Actually, all of these pups have been easy to handle so far. However, keep in mind that each one will develop at their own speed and time and most of them get their 'mojo' as soon as they go outdoors!

Red Boy is also going to be on the smaller side. He weighs 2 1/2 lbs and continues to be quite photogenic. :+)

Violet Girl is a big one! A sturdy girl at 3 1/2 lbs. and is bigger than all her brothers! I think she has a good dose of Dublin's DNA who has bigger ancestors on his side. She still enjoys food. Typically, food motivated pups are easier to train.

Brown Boy - what a pose! He is 2 1/2 pounds so I am thinking around 28 lbs. or so at maturity. As is the norm, the boys seem to be so mellow and cuddly, he is no exception.

My little tail wagger! Dice Boy is a social butterfly already. He is always the first to get his tail going. I love that in a puppy! Like his 'bookend' Red, he is easy to capture in pics. Weighs 2 1/2 lbs. - will be a small male.

A hunk of male is Green Boy. The heaviest of the males at 3 1/4 lbs. Like his sister Violet, you need two hands to hold him. A lot of pup to cuddle with for sure! And, he doesn't mind at all.  :+)


Pink Girl was the last to photograph this morning and she was a sleepy head by that time. Very tolerant of all the accessory changes that I kept doing on her but I liked this one the best. Hope you do too. Weight is 2 1/2 lbs.



1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely sweet litter of pups! Great personalities! I love this age 😍

    Roxann

    ReplyDelete