Saturday, December 5, 2015

A busy, busy week ahead.

We are getting down to the wire for the Charlotte x Rocky litter's Home Bound preparations! The pups will be going for their surgeries on Monday and Daisy will tag along to finish her additional testing for confirmation of her breeding status for ADNE.

While the pups are at my vets (and not under my feet), the puppy room will be steamed and converted into the 'surgical suite' for the pups' recovery.

Additionally, Hazel will be visiting for a few days as we determine when she will be bred to Emmett so additional visits to both my vet and Emmett's home. I am keeping my fingers crossed that their breeding schedule will be finished before the coming weekend. If not, I will have another sip of Egg Nog and simply join in the seasonal chaos!

I need a few elves around!

2 comments: