Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Charlotte x Rocky litter are now all placed! (HANNAH update and pic)

Adorable Lacey was the first to go home and two little girls are delighted to have their new companion finally in their arms! I just bet there will be a few arguments about who can hold Lacey and for how long. Thankfully, mom and dad will supervise.  :+)

Happiness is a pup sleeping through their first night home! Yea!

Next to go was the 'BIG' one, namely - Seamus! Oh boy this guy is all male, all busy and full of bluster! He is going to fit with the Sullivan family to a 'T'!  I can't wait to hear of his adventures.  :+)



Right around noontime, I fed the remaining pups and let them out to play for a bit. By the time the last pick up for today arrived, they were settled in for their nap. Buster always loved sleeping in the wooden box filled with stuffed animals and today was no exception. I should have taken a pic but did not much to my regret! Buster's family assures me that they will forward many pics to me. :+)



On Sunday, Brewster was picked up by his family. Looks like he will have lots of playmates!  In a short time, I bet mom will have a great walking companion.


One week later, Clarence is ready to be with his family. Daisy wanted to say 'goodbye' to Clarence so is included in the pic! Smiles abound! Daisy will keep Hannah company until she goes home on Monday.


I am also beyond thrilled that Hannah McCall has a Guardian Family right here in my town! Good friends of ours have decided to bring Hannah into their home and hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment