Saturday, December 5, 2015

For the life of me, I don't understand why.....

people typically tell me 'any color but black'. Really? How cute is this adorable dog from one of my litters past....please wish Mr. Cisco Blu a Merry Christmas!  Last year I posted him on my Home Page because his owner takes such great shots!

Blacks are my favorite doodle shade and I think this color is so classy. I also love how their soft brown eyes express such devotion. I get this exact expression from my black beauties Olive and Piper Moon.  Did I mention how much I love black doodles?  :+)

Cisco Blu in year 2015.

I would love more gorgeous Christmas photos of other ADNE doodles! Send me only your best so I can add them on this post!

Ha! Look at these two! Novak on the left and Rafa on the right - after some sand and water! Goofy doods!

This is handsome Ollie. Coat just like his mom, Piper Moon.

Mac Gregor sporting his namesake plaid scarf. Love those curls!

Let's not forget our cute apricots in raindeer gear! This my potential breeding girl, Abigail.

Another adorable reindeer - Phoebe! Thanks, Jill!

The ever delightful Miss Quechee! 

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sweet Mr. Cisco Blu!!!
    Oh Joyce I thoroughly understand your love of black doodles. Yup! For over two years you and I chatted about my adoption of a light apricot doodle from one of your litters. You were patient...I was persistent.....it had to be an apricot. Well I fell in love with a mini BLACK doodle from Hazel and Emmett's first litter. I remember picking up MacGregor (red boy). I held like a small baby. I melted when he looked up at me with his huge brown gorgeous eyes.....I smiled.....hoping that the temperament testing and our lifestyle were a match. Yes! Red Boy was a match! Phew! Yes, I still adore an apricot doodle, but I quickly realized after holding Red Boy, a black pup is the one that captured my Valentine heart last February. He is sooooo handsome, like his Dad Emmett. We are so grateful for this gorgeous sweet boy. I still hold him like a baby...he still looks up at me with his soft brown eyes. What great parents.....Hazel and Emmett! Great size. Absolute love. I could not be more happy with my sweet Black boy ...MacGregor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that wonderful post, where is my Christmas pic of that handsome guy? :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is my favorite color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these pictures. Ollie certainly captures what you were referring to. Such soft eyes. I am way behind on pictures and everything else this year. Oh well. Merry Christmas to the entire Annabelle Doodle Family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Deb! I am sure a Felix Christmas pic shall be forthcoming! :+) Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the plan, but oh boy. Got behind with work and Bri's play, so decided to have Felix go to a groomer. BAD decision. No picture will be coming! Haha. Even with specific specifications, he did not come out looking like I wanted and asked for, but he is groomed and his coat will grow. 2nd time he has gone to a groomer in 5 1/2 years and probably the last. Thank God for my husband's grooming skills!

      Delete