Thursday, December 24, 2015

Piper Moon will be visiting tonight!

I am looking forward to seeing how her pregnancy is progressing as she is due around January 5th. I will be ringing in the New Year with the first ADNE litter of 2016 puppies! There should be silky, shiny blacks and vibrant reds in this group.

Piper is an especially needy canine when delivering - demanding constant belly rubs and snuggles. Last time, she had to sleep ON me during her labor which lasted all night. She is a wonderful and endearing mom to her babies, so the loss of a night's sleep is a small fee.

I can't believe it is Christmas Eve and, like so many, we await our families and friends to visit and stay for a few days to celebrate this wonderful holiday season.  Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

  1. My birthday is January 3rd. I always enjoy puppies born around that time. Kinda' like a birthday present from the universe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is January 31st, so an early birthday present for me as well! :+)

    ReplyDelete