Saturday, April 22, 2017

DAISY (purple girl) left today. Updated with 'Going Home' pics.

I think her two siblings are happy to have their own space now.  Both Bindi and Wyatt did this on their own with no coaxing from me. It is my hope that they will be comfortable in their own crates when they go home tomorrow but I do expect them to complain a bit.


Hopefully both families are ready to welcome their new companions home. Tomorrow, I will post pics of all three pups with their families as we say 'Goodbye' to the Daisy x Keefer litter.

I just finished giving both Bindi and Wyatt their baths and I think all these pups favor their mom's love of the water! None of them complained at all and just settled in the sink and enjoyed the 'rub a dub dub' complete with bubbles.  :+)  Even using the dryer was a non issue.

So, baths are done, bags are packed and booklets are finished. We are ready!!! I have a clinic to attend to early in the morning and then look forward to your arrivals at 1:30 pm. Please remember to have a crate with you that is not too small - about a 16 inch tall crate is perfect for this trip. Don't forget paper towels and a spray for a clean up if it occurs and stuff for yourself as well. A plastic bag for poops, etc.

See you tomorrow!  :+)

Well here they all are! Happily in their new owners arms and off to an adventure. Before you know it, they will forget all about where they were born and stayed for nine weeks! I am thrilled with their placements and know they will be loved and well cared for. Thank you Woodard, Kelley and McKeon families!

Miss Daisy Woodard.

Miss Bindi Kelley.

Mr. Wyatt McKeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment