Sunday, April 23, 2017

THE HAZEL X BO DIDLEY LITTER HAS MOVED!

It is a couple of days before their fourth week but once the Daisy x Keefer pups were picked up, I got right into cleaning and preparing for Hazel's litter to move right in. Ahhhhhh..... I now have room under my desk for my feet!  :+)

They took to the new space wonderfully! Hazel also seems quite pleased with the extra room and sunshine.  I also decided to see if the pups would take to drinking some prepared Goat's Milk and they happily lapped it up with gusto! That prompted me to add a small bowl of water to their area as well. All these huge steps happening at once and this litter did not falter a whit! I am so pleased. Now, I can provide a couple of meals a day to the pups and ease them off of Hazel. It will still take a week or two for them to be fully weaned but it is nice to see that they are willing to begin the process.

Here are some pics showing their new space.

The group happily moving around their new space with mom supervising.
 
Big smile from Hazel.

Somehow, Elsie climbed up that caterpillar to be next to Hazel's head.

Nice and roomy.

I love the little face of Red Boy peeking out in the back. Blue Boy is buried underneath everyone.
Elsie is in front with Pink Girl in the middle and Green Boy in the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment