Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DAISY X KEEFER - WEEK SEVEN

In a little more than two weeks, your puppies will be home with you - doesn't seem possible, does it? Thankfully, with this rain, the snow is melting off most of the puppy yard and I am working daily trying to convince the pups to venture outdoors. The rest of the week should be very mild here, and I surely will be taking pics of them outdoors SOON.

Temperament testing had to be cancelled for tomorrow as my trainer is ill. We are both hopeful it will be done before they go home and I will let you know if that happens.

As I weigh these pups week by week, I am super surprised that Wyatt is tracking to be around 35 lbs.; Bindi around 28 lbs. and little Purple Girl about 18 to 20 at maturity. This is not set in stone but originally, I thought Wyatt was going to be a 40+ pounder!

Although Daisy has no milk, she still allows the pups to suckle and she enjoys being with them - as does Gunny and Annabelle.  :+)

Here is Wyatt showing off his climbing skills.

Bindi LOVES tug and poor Mr. Catapiller is doing his best to keep his tail on.

These two brave girls are checking out the ramp and the world beyond the pup room.

Soft natured Wyatt needed lots of coaxing to venture outside but he did it!



Today's pics were really cute so I decided to post two shots of each puppy for you to enjoy. They liked the new rabbit and were pulling it every which way when I decided to add it to the pail.



Wyatt is now a respectable 7  1/2 lbs.

Still so easy to photograph.


Bindi weighs 5  3/4 lbs.


Bindi is such a ham and quite brave!

Purple Girl (available) likes to climb...just about anything.


She is still tiny (and mighty) at 4  1/4 lbs.

Note about Purple Girl:

This little girl is recovering from an eye ulcer that is healing nicely at this time.  She continues to see my canine opthalmologist as her condition improves. Worse case scenario is that the eye may need to be removed if she has a recurring issue. However, at this time, my vets feel this is a long shot and her prognosis is very good.  :+)


















No comments:

Post a Comment