Friday, April 14, 2017

HAZEL X BO DIDLEY - WEEK TWO!

The big news about these two week old pups is their eyes are now open! On Day 10, every pup had 'peepers' looking at me. I have not had a litter where all the pups eyes opened up on the same day - it is usually a two or three day event. Looks like this group is synchronized!  :+)

Hazel and her litter are still in my office and Hazel is finally more accepting of my other girls taking a peek every now and then. She still hovers, but is tolerant of their curiosity now.

All three of the males have an Abstract Pattern which means they have splashes of white on their muzzle, chest and white tips on some of their toes. Some consider it 'flashy' and I could not agree more! One of my favorite patterns.  If you look closely at the pics, you will notice the skin tone is two different colors on the muzzle. The darker shade will have apricot or black hair (on black pups) and the pinker tone will be where the white hair will grow.


Purple Girl - ELSIE MALLOY - A chunk at 1.14 lbs!
Looking for a local guardian home for Elsie who should be about 20 to 28 lbs. at maturity.

(Local means less than an hour from our location; or our vet in Rochester, NH)

Blue Boy - The other chunk weighs 1.14 lbs. as well.

Pink Girl - Her name should be Shirley Temple. She will have curls! 1.9 lbs.

Red Boy - The smallest pup in the litter at 1.7 lbs.

Green Boy - Like his black coated brothers, has the 'Abstract' pattern. 1.9 lbs.






5 comments:

  1. I love abstracts. The best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I always prefer more of the color than the white. I stopped producing partis because they just have too much white - much prefer abstracts and phantoms or tris.

      Delete
    2. Wow, I thought I was the only one who wasn't fond of partis. Abstracts are my favorite and then the solids for me.

      Delete