Tuesday, August 8, 2017

GUNNY X ABNER - Four weeks!

Litter after litter, I always say when the pups finally reach four weeks of age, they become tiny dogs. They see, hear, begin to mouth wrestle and make a concerted effort to use the potty box. I have also begun to give them a gruel a couple of times a day to prepare them for 'real' food other than mommy's milk.  They now drink from the small water bowl in their pen.

I love to watch them try to play with each other as well as some of the small toys I have provided for stimulation. This week, I hope to learn how to do a video and be able to post it on my Annabelle Doodle FB Page. I am sure you will enjoy a short video every now and again.

Except for Purple Collar Girl, I believe the other girls will have quite a bit of curl to their coats (similar to my icon, Annabelle) which makes the coat feel thick and lumpy rather than smooth. I am not quite sure what Purple Girl's coat will do. I know it does not have curls at this time but may later! The boys will have very silky curls and waves.

Black Collar Male - 3.9 lbs.  Black Phantom

Purple Collar Girl - 3 lbs.  Apricot

Green Collar Boy - 3.4 lbs.  Black Phantom

Peach Collar Girl - 2.10 lbs.  Caramel

Teal Collar Girl - 2.10 lbs. Apricot

Pink Collar Girl - 3 lbs. Chocolate

2 comments: