Tuesday, August 15, 2017

WEEK FIVE OF THE GUNNY X ABNER LITTER!

The pups have been getting quite a few visits and this is helping immensely with their socialization. I have seen such strides in the pups from their first visitor to the last one that came in their fourth to fifth week.

I am now feeding them three times a day to slowly wean them from Gunny who is quite happy to give up the 'job' full time!  I bet by the end of their fifth week, they could very well be fully weaned.

Use of the potty box is improving day by day which I am very glad to see.  :+)

My goal this week is to add the 'Busy Box' for their entertainment. I will take pics of them using it and you will understand what it is.

Believe it or not, some of them actually went outside on the ramp today! The more I leave the door open while they are playing in the room, the more they will venture. By far, both boys are the most curious but Peach Girl is really giving them a run for their money. Pink is gaining courage each day and Teal Girl has really surprised me with the gains she has made. Purple Girl continues to think the world is still a scary place and she will develop at her own pace.  I never make judgments on temperaments at this time, it is way too early.

Teal Collar Girl is finding her mojo! 3 lbs.

Pink Collar Girl is learning the ropes. 3.8 lbs.

Peach Collar Girl is happy to strutt her stuff.  3.4 lbs.

Green Collar Boy loves adventure. 3.12 lbs.

Purple Collar Girl has a very 'soft' side. 3.6 lbs.

Black Collar Boy is Green's bookend in curiosity and looks. 4.2 lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment