Monday, August 7, 2017

Oh wow.

I decided to have Daisy X-rayed today to see how many pups she should be carrying. She has been quite 'lazy' and off her food a bit and I was getting concerned. According to the X-ray, she is having nine! That is a large litter for me. She is not due for another week at least so she will be even bigger than she is now - poor girl!

Those of you that have replied to my earlier inquiry are in good standing. Some of the others have not replied, so I will open up the file to those on the Wait List.

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I'm sure that will be fun for me to watch from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very funny, Debbie! Actually, I am thankful it is 9 not 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joyce, that will be a lot of puppies! Looking forward to seeing them (and maybe playing with them)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess having to use a step up didn't matter? Emmett is modestly proud !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly worked hard breeding that long-legged beauty! Adding a bit of height did the trick!

      Delete