Thursday, July 19, 2018

Jonnie, almost ready for a guardian home placement. (Should be placed with her new home on 7/27!)

She is doing rather well and learning the ropes here at ADNE.  Today, we were working outdoors together, she was my constant companion as I was clearing up brush and such.

Who would not smile with that face showing such concern for your safety?
She has her vet appointment next week for Distemper and Parvo shots.  Once that is done, I will be taking her to a puppy social class as often as I can to expose her to all types of dogs.  Training will continue until the proper guardian home is found. 

Jonnie loves to cuddle on the couch, follows you everywhere and has a healthy curiosity.  She does not seem to be a big chewer but that can change as soon as new teeth begin to present themselves.  Thank goodness she does NOT have a yippy, high pitched bark but a solid 'dog' bark - a major plus in my world!

After eating, she promptly follows me outdoors to 'do potty'.  Gotta love a pup who gets down to business quickly.  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment