Thursday, July 19, 2018

Week #2 - DAISY X WYATT! Updated!

For giggles, look at the group shot of Daisy and her pups when they were born and compare it with the one for this week.  Isn't it amazing how fast these pups grow?

During the past seven days, their eyes and ears have opened and I found a couple of them out of the pool this morning!  That usually means they were latched on really tight when Daisy jumped out for a break.  I will be rearranging the pen today with 'new furniture'.  :+)

The first pup to pop open her peepers was Silver Girl.  Imagine my surprise when I went to say 'Good Morning' and she was looking back at me!  Eyes opening on Day 10 is not unusual but still a bit early.

Today, I took pics of them in one of my planters located at my front door.  The temperature was great and the lighting (most of the time) was decent.  I do love summer litters when I can take most of my shots outdoors.  I love natural light and did not use my flash.

Look at how much they have grown!

Red Girl enjoying her snooze - 1 lb. 4 ounces.

Love her white goatee! Teal Girl - 1 lb. 6 ounces.

Rose Girl enjoying a bit of sun on her pretty head - 1 lb. 8 ounces.

Green Boy appears to be smelling one of the flower petals. - 1 lb. 12 ounces.

Silver Girl, popped her eyes open first! 1 lb. 6 ounces.

Peach  Girl, a replica of her sister above but in chocolate.  1 lb. 6 ounces.

Lt. Blue boy is the heaviest pup in the litter. 1 lb. 15 ounces!

Purple Girl is 'robust' in size at 1 lb. 11 ounces.

Pink Girl is a 'Dainty Dot' compared to her siblings, but healthy and active.  11 ounces!  :+)

Navy Boy thinks this is a perfect spot for a nap in the shade. 1 lb. 4 ounces.


'New furniture' arrived and is in place.  Pups seem to be quite happy and I won't wake up to pups feeling 'lost'!

3 comments:

  1. that little peanut pink girl!! and in love with teal girl's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also smitten with the white goatee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little white goatee!

    ReplyDelete