Saturday, February 9, 2008

I have created MONSTERS!

I am kidding, of course! BUT....since I have allowed them into the kitchen for fun and games - just like children, they want to be there ALL THE TIME! :+) They do have so much fun and then they settle down. I take this opportunity to spend time cuddling and showing them how to sit down properly to be patted. We have soft 'one on one' conversations about life in general until the next pup interferes. Reminds me so much of my four children wanting my attention at once.
This is them at their best...sniffing and exploring.


They always look to see where I am, but when I ask them to come into thier pen, well.......


they turn quickly and scurry away! ha, ha!


Life is way too interesting in the kitchen.


Although there are many wood chips to vacuum up after playtime, and a typical mop up for those who 'forgot' where the potty box is, it is a small price to pay for the sheer joy of watching them explore. Oh, they also had their first taste of Tobasco Sauce. Yuck! yuck! yuck! was the unaminous reaction. It is important for them to know the the step is okay for them to chew, my mopboards are not!! Learning is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment