Thursday, February 7, 2008

Prologue to our vet visit.

I like to prepare the pups for their first outing and I do this by letting them run free in my kitchen with the crates on the floor. This allows for their natural curiosity to investigate and not be fearful of them.

In no time, they have found their comfort zone.


Blue Boy is wondering when we are leaving. Can you say 'male mentality'? :+)


It appears Annabelle is giving them kisses goodbye and a ' have a nice trip' speech.


Red Boy is hoping that he can stay home. (Chuckle). I did not forget him.


This first 'official' vet visit was for the DHPP puppy shot. They are scheduled to get their second shot for this on March 10th. at 12 weeks. You will then only have to give them their third shot at 16 weeks of age. In between these shots, they will be neutered/spayed in three separate visits. I will, of course, post about these when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment