Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our 'road trip'!

Well, it all started last night. Naturally, it was snowing. It really wasn't predicted, but Mother Nature listens to no one, least of all the weatherman. :+( I knew I had to take all the pups for their eye certifications today, so I weathered the snow, ice and cold to rearrange my car to fit all of the pups comfortably. After taking all the necessities out of the car that I keep in there 'just in case', I folded down the backseats, put matting down, and placed one of my smaller x-pens in there. I attached the small 'people jump over' fence to the x-pen at my hatch opening so I could reach in and get them easier. :+) For the first time, I had an uneventful trip to the CERF vet. All nine were quite happy and no one cried. For the nearly three hours they were in there, I had only three pups urinate. No one pooped! WOW!!










Here they are looking out the back door! You can't see everyone but they were quite the show in the parking lot. I am also VERY happy to report that everyone had a clean bill and were perfect ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment