Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Vet Visit

I thought you might want to have a 'look - see' of my vet's office. :+) This is the lobby and it is wide, spacious and always clean.


We are then given our own room. The vets and technicians just love my 'two story' pet carriage! It has certainly been the cat's meow for me. :+) At 8 weeks old, I can put three pups in each level. Because I had nine pups to transport, I also needed a normal crate to carry the other three.


Here, Rainbow Girl is wondering just where the heck she is! She is quite the investigator - such a female!!!


This is Lisa (vet tech) and she adores the doodles! I sometimes have a hard time getting them to return them to me!! Red Boy is in good hands. :+) Everytime I come with pups, the vet techs try and sneak into the room to play with them - too funny.

1 comment:

  1. OK, Can they get ANY cuter !!!! Those faces are enough to squeeze. I am counting the days, not excited of course !!!

    ReplyDelete