Friday, May 9, 2008

SPRING 2009 LITTER: MAPLE SUGAR X RUMPLE

Or should it be MAPLE SUGAR x CORIANDER?

It appears that I have more than enough applications to fulfill Harriet and Rumple's May 2008 litter. Of course changes can and do happen, so there is always a window of opportunity.

My thoughts are now to decide who I would like to breed next. I am leaning towards my curly red head Maple Sugar with fleecy Rumple which will give me a litter of blacks and an array of reds with black pigment (no chocolates). My other thought is Maple Sugar with Smitty. If I do that mating, then the assortment of curly puppies would be a color range of creams, apricots and reds with no chocolates or blacks. Ummmmmm....it is like opening a box of luscious chocolates and trying to choose JUST one! :+) Thankfully, I have time to give it more thought. :+)

After much more deliberation, Coriander came to me and I just knew that Maple would be bred to him. :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment