Monday, April 26, 2010

Clara Belle and Chico's littermates are 6 months old!

Hello!

Alison, who owns Lucia, emailed me a few weeks ago about sharing six month pics of Lucia's littermates. What a great idea, I thought! Fortunately, everyone agreed and sent pics of their furry babies - what an AWESOME response - THANK YOU!

Here is the litter at 6 months old. :+)
_____________________________________

Skidder (Orange Collar). I knew this girl was a character early on and was just what her family wanted - confident, funny, smart and 'in charge' - or thinking she is!!


Lucia (Red Collar). We can all thank this curly redhead for this fun idea! Her owners posted me a pic of Lucia with her first professional haircut later and I feared for the worse but they did a very good job! Yeah!!


Liam O'Kieran (Blue Collar). Oh Lord, what a time I had with my good friends and guardians for a name for this boy! After WEEKS of going back and forth, Liam it became. Thanks, Michael!


Tug (Black Collar). This boy should feel very special as his owners waited almost a year to add him to their family. I am told that Tug listens to their baby, Nolan's, commands better than anyone else!


Benzi (Green Collar). I basically had to flip a coin to decide who was going to keep Benzi - me or Deb! Deb won out and hasn't stopped thanking me.


Lexi (Purple Collar). I wanted to keep this girl soooo badly for my program but a tiny blip in her CERF exam bumped her out of my lap and into the Lennox families' willing arms.


Phineas T. Barnum (Turquoise Collar). My good breeder friend, Stef, kept telling me to keep this boy over and over and I kept resisting. But Phineas simply wormed his way into my heart and boy am I glad he did! His guardians are over the moon with him.


I hope everybody is happy with their pups and that training is going well. A wonderful group to be sure! Thanks again for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Cannot believe this is the litter we saw during our visit in January! They are absolutely fantastic! Just knew that Phineas would be a heartbreaker:-) Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post, Joyce-and thanks to everyone for sending in photos! We still remember the wonderful 6 week love affair we had with this litter. So glad to see all of these beautiful dogs once more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos everyone. Boy they grow quick! Beautiful litter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet and look so much alike. It's really fun to see them growing up.

    ReplyDelete