Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER! (11 weeks old!)

I do apologize for not having an Easter theme, but I did manage to get pics!!! The pups have been enjoying the wonderful weather and my husband and I spent most of the day cleaning up gardens and simply enjoying the warm breezes and bright sunshine. We don't get enough near perfect days like this one, so we took time to enjoy it. :+)


Now, I have no idea why Lestat looks soooo grumpy, but just look at that face!!! Maybe he does not like the leaf flavor! 10 1/4 lbs.


Baylor is about as photogenic as they come. I could just do an album of him in about 30 seconds flat. 13 1/4 lbs.


Miss Pink does have a home and will have a name very soon! No, there is no water in the pool yet, but it was warm enough to fill it today! 9 lbs.


Muddie Pearl's guardians are tying up a few loose ends and will be picking her up very soon. We are all excited and hopeful that she will join our breeding program. I adore that face! :+)


Norville was sad that I had to pull him away from enjoying watching the little pups play outside. He loves them and will lay by them both in the puppy room as well as outside. He has a 'fatherly' nature about him. 12 1/4 lbs.


Gracie promptly went and dug a hole right after I took this shot. Her muzzle was all 'mussy' in a blink. Watch out Dina and Joe, this girl is not ALL DIVA after all! 11 1/4 lbs.


Lucy had been running and playing and had stopped just long enough for me to snap this. Her eyes are truly mesmerizing! 15 lbs.


Same with Green Boy - those eyes are simply riveting! 12 1/4 lbs.


Oliver went home as a surprise birthday present and boy, what a surprise it was! Both Andrew and I had been scheming for quite some time! Cailin was thrilled and has emailed everyone about their 'new addition'! Can we say 'EXCITED'!!

2 comments:

  1. I was so sure that someone would have been wearing Bunny Ears. Glad you got to enjoy the great weather. We are counting the days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Joyce, what a stunning bunch of pups Cadbury and Rumple produced! I know you give a lot of thought and attention when you choose the breeding pairs - this one was a winner for sure! I recognize that look on Lestat's face. Rumple looks like that often. It's not grumpy - he's plotting something!

    ReplyDelete