Saturday, April 24, 2010

Maple visited her puppies today!

I was happy to have Maple over for the day as a family wanted to meet her who has severe allergies and I needed to groom her after having her pups.

She did very well with the family and they could not get over how gentle and sweet she is. Her pups have a very similar nature. :+) Here are some pics.


Mr. Spot waits patiently for mom's arrival.


Can you tell everyone was very excited to see Maple?


Of course, they tried to nurse, but the 'jugs' are empty!


They did not seem to mind.


'Let's play, mommy!'

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, I love the picture of the "innocents"! Reminds me of children who say "not me" when asked if they did something wrong Following the development of these pups is so exciting while we await Olive's litter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! I am so glad that you are following this litter's progress. They are awaiting lunch as I type and letting me know it LOUDLY! :+)

    ReplyDelete