Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maple's pups are 6 Weeks old!

Wow, I know I am totally surprised they are six weeks already. I guess my life has been somewhat of a blur over the past several weeks!! They are so darn cute and pudgy! They spend a lot of time outdoors in this lovely weather in their special pen. Gosh in a couple more weeks, they will have the entire play area at their disposal.

I think Navy Boy ate the anchor (or every one's dinner!)! He is 8 lbs.!


Miss Lavender looks so dainty next to her big brother Navy! 6 lbs.


Curls are definitely developing all over Miss Fudge who is 5 3/4 lbs. She has a slight under bite that just enhances her adorable face.


Demure Miss Pumpkin is holding her weight for a true medium at 6 1/4 lbs.


Miss Kelly Green reminds me of a school girl with her 'collar' tucked so proper! 6 1/2 lbs.


I keep calling her 'Rosebud' being the smallest in the litter. Love those brows. 4 3/4 lbs.


and Mr. Spot weighs 6 1/2 solid lbs. His eyelashes are to die for.

5 comments:

  1. Joyce, Congratulations on the "OLIVE" news! Maybe now you will have your black puppies. Love the update, they are even better in person. Really enjoyed the visit Monday, Kathy was so jealous. She is really looking forward to Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love their eyes - every one of the pups have the same eyes!

    I hope we have good weather for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting cuter by the minute! Congrats on Olive's news - now we're really torn!!! See you tomorrow. Diane & Roger

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppies are so gorgeous. I want to hug them!They will make some lucky families very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam! You did it!!! See how easy it was. :+)

    Yes, I think if Maple had 12 puppies, they would have all been sold. I always think people won't like Maple because she is so curly, but the opposite always happens - more applications than puppies available. Maple is a dear and it shows in her pup's soft, sweet faces.

    ReplyDelete